WMHA is excited to announce that we have partnered with Central Park Athletics.
Starting this September, Central Park Athletics will be the new home of the WMHA Junior Spitfires travel program
. Our travel program will benefit from having a unified approach with our U10 to U18 AA teams under one roof. This will give us the ability to evaluate, develop and work with the teams and coaches for a more consolidated approach to our entire program.
Central Park Athletics is Windsor’s premier sports facility with many amenities that will benefit our young athletes and their families. Some of which include:
- Clip and Climb (an experience unlike any in our area)
- Indoor Pickleball courts
- Fitness training
- Tortoise and the Hare restaurant
- and much more soon to come
Central Park Athletics is for the entire community. Their philosophy is built a holistic approach to athletics and training. CPA strives to create an Eco-friendly, healthy and enjoyable environment for people of all ages and abilities.
– The entire facility is fully accessible, from one end to the other.
– There are three elevators throughout the facility
– Wide doorways throughout the facility allow for easy passage via wheelchair.
– Washrooms are fully accessible, inclusive and family friendly.
Windsor Minor will continue to utilize our city rinks/facilities as our home for house league just as we have for decades and we will maintain our focus on being a community leader for youth sports.
We are working enthusiastically to create the best possible experience for our players, families and coaches for the upcoming season and beyond.
Go Junior Spitfires!